Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end,[editor’s note: I’m not tagging anyone because you all have been tagged at one point in the last however many weeks] choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. I’m extremely insecure about myself. I put on a good front sometime, but I desperately try to get it right then first time and not screw up.
2. I hate asking for help.
3. My first car was a 1964 Chevy S.S. El Camino that I desperately wish I had kept.
4. I talk to myself way more than any one normal person should.
5. I act out situations I might encounter in the coming day/week/month/year. So really nothing I do is as spontaneous as I would like it to be.
6. The only journalist I truly look up to and want to be like is Peter Jennings.
7. I have a hard time opening up to people.
8. I will wear tennis shoes until they are so old and ragged that it’s almost embarrassing. (see the shoes I have now)
9. I think my smile is lop-sided.
10. I’ve never had braces.
11. I want to be President of the United States because I think it is the highest form of Civic service.
12. I have cut people out of my life because they were a negative influence and I had to do what was right for me, instead of what may have been seen as the right thing to do for them.
13. I’m extremely gullible.
14. I enjoy giving speeches on subjects I feel passionately about. I enjoy almost any kind of public speaking.
15. My parents have embarrassing tapes of me from when I was a baby that I swear they hide in a place that I cannot find, but is so accessible when my friends come over.
16. I conducted my high school band senior year and was nearly moved to tears by the experience. There is nothing as singularly humbling than having the honor of leading your peers.
17. If the writing is good on a show, I’m hooked instantly. (see West Wing, and sadly Torchwood and Doctor Who haha)
18. I do in fact, own a Star Trek uniform.
19. I have run twice for President of the Student Body and lost the elections by tremendous numbers but I do not feel like they were failures.
20. I love dogs. Any dog, even if it’s not mine.
21. I voted for Barack Obama.
22. I think I still have a LiveJournal account. Weird.
23. I play the Trumpet, an instrument I consider to be the best.
24. Because of a habit my boss has, I compulsively skip to the next song whenever I’m listening to my iPod/a CD/or XM radio.
25. I have a folder on my desk titled “Ideas” where I keep most, if not all, of the stuff I doodle, write, script out for any number of shows, movies, books, sitcoms, etc. that I think of.
There you go.