Let’s see what I can update on.
47. Finish my Spanish courses by March 2009 – FAILED
Yeah, I didn’t stick to this. I just never find the time to do even one lesson a day. So I will not have all of my requirements in BEFORE graduation. I will walk but I will have to finish up my lessons and take my tests.
66. See the midnight showing of the new Star Trek movie
Oh yes, and I was in a uniform. EPIC! There will be a full post with pictures coming soon.
55. Continue my participation in Relay for Life in whatever city I live in.
I’m still in Huntsville and spent Friday night into Saturday morning broadcasting SOLO for the SHSU Relay for Life. That’s how I participate; the rest of the crew was actually out at the event, walking and getting interviews.
83. Go see a movie at least twice a month.
Well I saw Star Trek twice in one day. I plan on seeing Angels & Demons when it comes out. I need to go back and see what other movies I’ve seen. In April, I saw Observe and Report with Mindie and Scott. I don’t think I saw another movie that month.
15. Donate blood as often as I can
To help me in endeavor to give back to my community and fellow citizens, I am now a registered bone marrow donor. So if you ever need a transplant… and we’re compatible… look me up.
78. Watch the sunset from the top of the Sam Houston Parking garage
Mindie and I went a few weeks back before going to eat with Scott Packard. Pics coming soon.